Powered by Blogger.

U.n.w.e.L.L

 April 14, 2010

The part can never be well unless the whole is well.  ~Plato

I guess i need spare parts... huhu. Many parts were broken or maybe ware taken care under poor management and maintenance. Unlucky me, heh? or Careless me? :p

Well. i'm in the midst of choosing ESP for myself (after a loooong postponement). I have few selections in mind.. but everything seems costly (err.. so how? Hurm.. its not really an issue.. lets sort it out. Just need to cut down my spending and adjust few things here and there. Everything should be fine.. right? hehe). 

Actually i am quite hesitate about doing this (i have few reasons.. will talk about it later okay). But still, I guess this is what i suppose to do.. and SHOULD do if i ever care to my own self. So.. let's bring it on! Huhu. Wish me luck! Hope to be back with good news. Hence, this site will be on hiatus again (just for awhile). Thanks to all for your support (^__^)

The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience.  Love moves the flesh, it pushes matter around.... Throughout history, "tender loving care" has uniformly been recognized as a valuable element in healing.  ~Larry Dossey

ohh.. in need of those "tender loving care" badly.. anyone? huhu :p



p/s: am changing the font for this blog.. fresh start? hopefully :)

2 love notes:

Nadhyra Sidek 15/4/10 11:38 AM  

my dear adik .. whateva u do .. whateva ur decision .. i will support u .. i just wanna u to be happy .. success in ur life .. i know u will .. pray 4 u 24/7 darls =)

Aya 22/4/10 2:50 AM  

thanks a lot dear...
will be back on this blog soon :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP