Powered by Blogger.

Remain calm and forgiving

 August 17, 2010


Forgiving is love's toughest work, and love's biggest risk.  If you twist it into something it was never meant to be, it can make you a doormat or an insufferable manipulator.  Forgiving seems almost unnatural.  Our sense of fairness tells us people should pay for the wrong they do.  But forgiving is love's power to break nature's rule.  ~Lewis B. Smedes

I've been keeping myself calm for the past two years and at some point i just can't bear it anymore. All i can think is to give up everything that I've worked for. But luckily He knocked some sense into my mind and i managed to get myself together and passed through this turbulence time. I've been praying that He will gives me more strength and wisdom to deal with this situation. Ya Allah, permudahkanlah urusan hamba-Mu ini.....


What I've been keeping to myself is almost unimaginable to some people especially to those that very close to me. It's too much of giving in... too much of holding the anger and frustration. But since i'm not the "tell-it-all" type, so i prefer to remain silence and try to work around the predicament in the very best way that i could. Well, i'm not going to ruin my days because of one psychotic person who persistently interfering my life's affair. So i shall not proceed with the story telling session, right? Afterall, i just hope that i can remain calm and forgiving on everything that happened. And of course, that person on the other way around, should learn how to let go and move forward. 


When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free. ~ Catherine Ponder


I know i am nowhere near the perfection. There's a lot for me to improve. I know that i've been given this test as He knew i am able to surpass this. Even though it break my heart so much, surprisingly it didn't break me as person. This test is the transition path for me to a betterment. I knew that I've changed a lot. I am moving forward... i don't want to look back anymore. I prayed for that person... may He granted you with clear sense on your mind and may He gave you the strength to move forward with your life. I hope you'll find the happiness you've been searching for and may a better life awaits you in the near future. Ameen





p/s: this might be the first and last post of this person... and to YOU, i don't need you to give a knock on my head telling me that what i did is wrong.. i am not bad-mouthing anyone here. it's just a piece of my heart (damaged one of course)... that i wanted to let go :)


Million thanks to those responded to this post thru FB. Thank you so much for your utmost support. May Allah bless your kindness. Hugs and kisses ♥♥♥


Regards,

4 love notes:

Nadhyra Sidek 18/8/10 1:19 PM  

to 'YOU' .. watch out k !

Aya 18/8/10 1:30 PM  

ramai yg berpotensi jadi YOU tue :p

Nadhyra Sidek 19/8/10 10:11 AM  

hahahhaa .. sape mkn budu, sendiri rase masen hehe ;p

Aya 19/8/10 12:27 PM  

hehe... mkn budu sedap laa kak.. mummy ngn bibik i hari2 mkn budu tau. mcm buat kuah je :p

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP