Powered by Blogger.

Review: Hotel Caryota, Bandung

 November 29, 2010

Hi there,


Here's another entry for my hotel review series. From Phuket Thailand lets move to Bandung Indonesia. Well, as i said earlier.. i'm not a fussy guest. As long as i can get a clean and comfy room, that's more than enough for me. Basically, you can put me into 5 stars hotel to any budget hotel. I won't complaint much as long as i can have a good sleep and nice hot bath! 


Note: definitely i'm not qualified to give star rating since i'll be more than generous to give any hotel that meets my expectation a good rating :p -- that's why i'm trying very hard to be more straightforward and linear in my reviews :)

hotel facade.. the signage

Location:  at Sukajadi district (same road as Paris Van Java Mall). Intersection to Setiabudi and Cihampelas can be reached by walking. There are bank (CIMB Niaga), spa (ZEN), factory outlet and restaurants nearby (Pak Chi Met, D’Cost Seafood etc)

Price: around IDR300k per nite - Deluxe room

 small room but comfortable enough

Room condition: Small room, overall the room & bathroom are clean, TV, Hot shower, Air-conditioner. Try to avoid the room facing the main road if u doesn’t want to get early wake up call.

 simple and clean bathroom

Facilities: great room service (the foods are tasteful and the price are not bad either), cheap laundry, they even helped me to iron my shirt (instead of sending the iron to my room), wake up call available (wake up call from the receptionist. not from the sound of the busy road :p)

 fried rice and hot tea - my selection for breakfast

Breakfast: Simple and limited menu. But hey, breakfast will be sent directly to your room! How nice is that? ;)

Extra: Caryota is just a basic hotel but the hospitality and the service are great. Whilst in Bandung all I wanted is just a nice place to rest after a long day of sightseeing and shopping, I guess I’ve made the right choice by staying at this hotel :)

That's all for now. Have a good day!

p/s: I hope my reviews can be useful to those in need of information. Since i'm an organized traveler, i always search for personal reviews beforehand (hence, i'm writing my review in english.. it will be easier for my readers from other countries. if adelaa kan :p) Reading other people reviews helped me to organize my trip better. Believe me, it does help a lot! So right now i'm doing the same favor. Jadinye saye bukan saje syok sendiri nak tempel2 review ala2 pengritik pulak.. hehe. Just sharing some info ngan uols. For full review of my previous trip, please check the labels on the right side of this blog. TQ :)

Regards,

8 love notes:

eyanne 30/11/10 10:23 AM  

good info! nnt nk pegi sn jgk nex year! thanks ya!

Aya 30/11/10 12:39 PM  

my pleasure.. have a great trip :)

Nadhyra Sidek 3/12/10 9:25 AM  

thanks 4 da info dik .. wah u leh keje kt tourism company dik .. u dh tahu + g byk tmpt .. suke tgk gmbr2 u ;)

Aya 3/12/10 1:46 PM  

no prob dear.. alaaa, apelah sgt review2 i nie..mane je pon i dh gi, org lain lg byk travel drpd i :)

Unknown 26/1/11 11:48 AM  

I just booked a room for this weekend. Thanks for your recommendation! It convinced me beyond anything to straight ahead make a booking *even not comparing elsewhere :D
Cheers!

Aya 26/1/11 2:24 PM  

hi natalie, hope you'll like the hotel as much as i did :)

have a great weekend!

Bambang Eko 16/8/13 11:45 AM  

Thank you your review hotel caryota

bulan depan saya akan menginap di caryota butuh refrensi sih.......apakah ada pengalaman spooky di caryota...krn anakku 4 tahun sering takung menginap hotel yang agak spooky (sering lihat penampakan)

Aya 19/8/13 1:46 PM  

hi bambang,

my previous experience with caryota was good. perhaps you may request room facing the street (less quiet)to avoid feeling spooky. hope this helps

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP